Saint Louis vs. BYU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the BYU Cougars (4-0) and the Saint Louis Billikens (3-2) at George Q. Cannon Activities Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-62 and heavily favors BYU to take home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Billikens enter this matchup following a 94-66 loss to Wake Forest on Monday.
Saint Louis vs. BYU Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: George Q. Cannon Activities Center in Laie, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Saint Louis vs. BYU Score Prediction
- Prediction: BYU 75, Saint Louis 62
Other A-10 Predictions
Saint Louis Schedule Analysis
- Saint Louis has one loss against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 16th-most in Division 1.
- The Cougars have tied for the 26th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation based on the RPI (one).
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Louis 2023-24 Best Wins
- 93-85 at home over Missouri (No. 109) on November 12
- 79-67 at home over Missouri State (No. 229) on November 15
Saint Louis Leaders
- Julia Martinez: 9.0 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 43.3 FG%
- Kyla McMakin: 18.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Peyton Kennedy: 15.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 51.8 FG%, 57.9 3PT% (11-for-19)
- Brooklyn Gray: 13.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Tierra Simon: 4.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 BLK, 35.0 FG%
Saint Louis Performance Insights
- The Billikens are outscoring opponents by 5.2 points per game, with a +26 scoring differential overall. They put up 82.6 points per game (43rd in college basketball) and allow 77.4 per contest (324th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.