Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game between the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-3) and Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-3) going head-to-head at Show Me Center has a projected final score of 75-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Southeast Missouri State, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:30 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Central Arkansas is projected to cover the point spread (5.5) against Southeast Missouri State. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 159.5 total.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Show Me Center
- Line: Southeast Missouri State -5.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Southeast Missouri State -225, Central Arkansas +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southeast Missouri State 75, Central Arkansas 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas
- Pick ATS: Central Arkansas (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (159.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southeast Missouri State Performance Insights
- On offense, Southeast Missouri State was the 45th-ranked team in college basketball (77.5 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 326th (75.9 points allowed per game).
- The Redhawks were 134th in the nation in rebounds per game (32.4) and 25th-worst in rebounds conceded (34.1) last year.
- Last season Southeast Missouri State was ranked 117th in the country in assists with 13.8 per game.
- Last year, the Redhawks were 112th in the country in 3-point makes (7.9 per game) and 259th in 3-point percentage (32.7%).
- Southeast Missouri State was 165th in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded (7.1 per game) and 229th in 3-point percentage defensively (34.4%) last season.
- Southeast Missouri State took 39.9% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 29.9% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 60.1% of its shots, with 70.1% of its makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.