Saint Louis vs. Wake Forest Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest between the Saint Louis Billikens (3-1) and Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-3) matching up at George Q. Cannon Activities Center has a projected final score of 74-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Saint Louis, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Billikens are coming off of a 109-63 win over Chaminade in their last game on Saturday.
Saint Louis vs. Wake Forest Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: George Q. Cannon Activities Center in Laie, Hawaii
Saint Louis vs. Wake Forest Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Louis 74, Wake Forest 62
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Louis Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Billikens had a -47 scoring differential last season, falling short by 1.3 points per game. They put up 69.1 points per game to rank 98th in college basketball and gave up 70.4 per outing to rank 313th in college basketball.
- In conference play, Saint Louis scored more points (71.1 per game) than it did overall (69.1) in 2022-23.
- The Billikens averaged 74.1 points per game at home last season, and 64.5 away.
- In 2022-23, Saint Louis conceded 9.0 fewer points per game at home (66.1) than on the road (75.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.