Jerick McKinnon Week 11 Preview vs. the Eagles
Jerick McKinnon will be up against the best rushing defense in the NFL when his Kansas City Chiefs take on the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 11, on Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
On the ground, McKinnon has recorded 23 yards rushing on 12 attempts (2.6 ypg). And McKinnon has added 17 receptions for 147 yards (16.3 ypg), with three TDs in the air attack.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on McKinnon and the Chiefs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
McKinnon vs. the Eagles
- McKinnon vs the Eagles (since 2021): 2 GP / 17 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- No player has recorded more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Eagles in the 2023 season.
- Philadelphia has allowed three opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Eagles have not allowed more than one rushing TD to an opposing player this season.
- The 66.3 rushing yards per game allowed by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL's best run defense.
- So far this year, the Eagles have given up three passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.3 per game. That ranks first in league play.
Chiefs Player Previews
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Props vs. the Eagles
- Rushing Yards: 4.5 (-120)
Put your picks to the test and bet on McKinnon with BetMGM Sportsbook.
McKinnon Rushing Insights
- McKinnon went over his rushing yards total once in six games played this season.
- The Chiefs have passed 60.1% of the time and run 39.9% this season. They rank 19th in the NFL in scoring.
- He has carried the ball in 12 of his team's 226 total rushing attempts this season (5.3%).
- McKinnon has no rushing touchdowns in nine games this year.
- He has 14.3% of his team's 21 offensive touchdowns this season (three).
- He has two red zone carries for 5.6% of the team share (his team runs on 41.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Jerick McKinnon Receiving Props vs the Eagles
- Receiving Yards: 15.5 (-115)
McKinnon Receiving Insights
- In six of nine games this year, McKinnon has exceeded the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- McKinnon has received 6.8% of his team's 340 passing attempts this season (23 targets).
- He has been targeted 23 times, averaging 6.4 yards per target (100th in NFL).
- McKinnon has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this season, scoring more than once in one of those contests.
- McKinnon (three red zone targets) has been targeted 6.0% of the time in the red zone (50 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
McKinnon's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Dolphins||11/5/2023||Week 9||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 22 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Broncos||10/29/2023||Week 8||2 ATT / -2 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||10/22/2023||Week 7||2 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 24 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Broncos||10/12/2023||Week 6||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||10/8/2023||Week 5||1 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 18 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.