Missouri State vs. Kent State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-1) matching up with the Missouri State Bears (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 79-77 victory for Kent State, so it should be a tight matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, Missouri State should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 4.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 143.5 total.
Missouri State vs. Kent State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Kent State -4.5
- Point Total: 143.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Missouri State vs. Kent State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 79, Missouri State 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Missouri State vs. Kent State
- Pick ATS: Missouri State (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Missouri State Performance Insights
- Missouri State was carried by its defense last year, as it ranked 25th-best in the nation by surrendering just 63.2 points per game. It ranked 325th in college basketball in points scored (65.6 per contest).
- The Bears grabbed 32.4 rebounds per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 28.4 rebounds per contest (34th-ranked).
- Missouri State ranked 289th in college basketball with 11.7 assists per game.
- The Bears averaged 11.7 turnovers per game (160th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Bears were 112th in the nation with 7.9 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 234th with a 33.1% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Missouri State ranked 111th in the country with 6.7 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 96th with a 32.4% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Missouri State attempted 31.5 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 56.8% of the shots it took (and 67.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 24 treys per contest, which were 43.2% of its shots (and 32.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.