Jaren Jackson Jr. NBA Player Preview vs. the Spurs - November 18
Jaren Jackson Jr. and the rest of the Memphis Grizzlies will be taking on the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on Jackson's performance, we look at his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Spurs
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-128)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-139)
Looking to bet on one or more of Jackson's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spurs 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Spurs conceded 123.1 points per game last season, worst in the NBA.
- The Spurs gave up 45.0 rebounds on average last year, 26th in the league.
- The Spurs were the 29th-ranked squad in the NBA in assists allowed per game last season, at 26.8.
- Giving up 12.6 made three-pointers per contest last season, the Spurs were 22nd in the NBA in that category.
Jaren Jackson Jr. vs. the Spurs
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.