Robert Thomas Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
The St. Louis Blues, with Robert Thomas, will be in action Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be up against the San Jose Sharks. Looking to wager on Thomas' props versus the Sharks? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Robert Thomas vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -111)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thomas Season Stats Insights
- Thomas' plus-minus this season, in 19:56 per game on the ice, is +8.
- Thomas has a goal in six of 14 contests this year, but no multi-goal games so far.
- In 11 of 14 games this season, Thomas has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Thomas has an assist in six of 14 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- The implied probability is 66.7% that Thomas goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- Thomas has an implied probability of 52.6% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Thomas Stats vs. the Sharks
- On defense, the Sharks are allowing 71 total goals (4.4 per game) which ranks 32nd in the league.
- The team has the league's 32nd-ranked goal differential (-50).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.