Missouri vs. Minnesota: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) take on the Missouri Tigers (2-1) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Williams Arena. It starts at 9:00 PM ET on BTN.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Missouri vs. Minnesota matchup.
Missouri vs. Minnesota Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
Missouri vs. Minnesota Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Missouri Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Missouri (-1.5)||146.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Missouri (-2.5)||147.5||-134||+112||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Missouri vs. Minnesota Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Missouri went 16-15-0 ATS last season.
- The Tigers and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 31 times last season.
- Minnesota put together a 14-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last year, 12 of the Golden Gophers' games went over the point total.
Missouri Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +12500
- Missouri is 53rd in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+12500), much higher than its computer rankings (129th).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Missouri has a 0.8% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.