Lindenwood vs. Air Force Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest at Clune Arena has the Air Force Falcons (1-2) squaring off against the Lindenwood Lions (1-2) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 76-60 win as our model heavily favors Air Force.
Based on our computer prediction, Lindenwood is projected to cover the spread (16.5) versus Air Force. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 131.5 over/under.
Lindenwood vs. Air Force Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: Air Force -16.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Air Force -2000, Lindenwood +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lindenwood vs. Air Force Score Prediction
- Prediction: Air Force 76, Lindenwood 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Lindenwood vs. Air Force
- Pick ATS: Lindenwood (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (131.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Lindenwood Performance Insights
- Lindenwood ranked 224th in college basketball last year with 69.6 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 284th with 73.8 points allowed per contest.
- Last season the Lions pulled down 31.2 rebounds per game (220th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 33.8 rebounds per contest (324th-ranked).
- Lindenwood ranked 281st in college basketball with 11.8 assists per contest.
- With 12.4 turnovers per game, the Lions were 235th in college basketball. They forced 11.8 turnovers per contest, which ranked 183rd in college basketball.
- Last season the Lions made 7.5 three-pointers per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 36.0% (80th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last year Lindenwood allowed 8.3 three-pointers per game (300th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.9% (256th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Lindenwood took 64.5% two-pointers, accounting for 70.3% of the team's baskets. It shot 35.5% from beyond the arc (29.7% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.