Southeast Missouri State vs. Evansville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Show Me Center has the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-2) matching up with the Evansville Purple Aces (2-0) at 7:30 PM (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a 73-70 win for Southeast Missouri State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Southeast Missouri State should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 149.5 over/under.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Evansville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Show Me Center
- Line: Southeast Missouri State -2.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Southeast Missouri State -145, Evansville +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southeast Missouri State vs. Evansville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southeast Missouri State 73, Evansville 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Southeast Missouri State vs. Evansville
- Pick ATS: Southeast Missouri State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southeast Missouri State Performance Insights
- At 77.5 points scored per game and 75.9 points allowed last season, Southeast Missouri State was 45th in the nation on offense and 326th on defense.
- On the boards, the Redhawks were 134th in the country in rebounds (32.4 per game) last year. They were 25th-worst in rebounds allowed (34.1 per game).
- Southeast Missouri State was 117th in college basketball in assists (13.8 per game) last season.
- The Redhawks made 7.9 3-pointers per game and shot 32.7% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 112th and 259th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Southeast Missouri State gave up 7.1 3-pointers per game and conceded 34.4% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 165th and 229th, respectively, in the country.
- The Redhawks took 60.1% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 39.9% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 70.1% of the Redhawks' buckets were 2-pointers, and 29.9% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.