Missouri vs. North Alabama Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Missouri Tigers (2-1) and the North Alabama Lions (1-1) at Mizzou Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 83-54 and heavily favors Missouri to secure the victory. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Tigers are coming off of a 93-85 loss to Saint Louis in their most recent game on Sunday.
Missouri vs. North Alabama Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Missouri vs. North Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri 83, North Alabama 54
Other SEC Predictions
- Little Rock vs Arkansas
- Temple vs Ole Miss
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- Western Kentucky vs Vanderbilt
- New Orleans vs Mississippi State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Missouri Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers had a +74 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 2.3 points per game. They put up 64.6 points per game, 187th in college basketball, and allowed 62.3 per outing to rank 116th in college basketball.
- Missouri tallied 60.9 points per game last season in conference action, which was 3.7 fewer points per game than its season average (64.6).
- The Tigers scored 68.8 points per game in home games last year, compared to 57 points per game in away games, a difference of 11.8 points per contest.
- Missouri surrendered 60.4 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 2.8 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (63.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.