Roman Safiullin vs. Lorenzo Musetti: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | Chengdu Open
In the semifinals of the Chengdu Open on Monday, Roman Safiullin (ranked No. 55) takes on Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18).
In the Semifinal, Safiullin is favored over Musetti, with -120 odds against the underdog's -110.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Roman Safiullin vs. Lorenzo Musetti Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Roman Safiullin vs. Lorenzo Musetti Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Roman Safiullin has a 54.5% chance to win.
|Roman Safiullin||Lorenzo Musetti|
|-120||Odds to Win Match||-110|
|+350||Odds to Win Tournament||+350|
|54.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||52.4%|
|22.2%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||22.2%|
|50||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||50|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's Chengdu Open Previews & Predictions
Roman Safiullin vs. Lorenzo Musetti Trends and Insights
- Safiullin made it past Jordan Thompson 7-6, 0-0 (retired) in the quarterfinals.
- In the quarterfinals on Sunday, Musetti beat No. 67-ranked Arthur Rinderknech, winning 6-3, 6-3.
- Safiullin has played 54 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), and 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Safiullin has played 29 matches over the past 12 months, totaling 24.3 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.0% of games.
- Musetti is averaging 22.9 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 61 matches played in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, winning 53.9% of those games.
- Musetti has played 24 matches on hard courts in the past year, and has averaged 23.1 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set while winning 52.9% of games.
- In the lone match between Safiullin and Musetti dating back to 2015, in the 2019 ATP Challenger Bergamo, Italy Men Singles Round of 64, Safiullin came out on top 7-5, 6-4.
- In terms of sets, Safiullin has won two versus Musetti (100.0%), while Musetti has captured zero.
- Safiullin has the upper hand in 22 total games versus Musetti, winning 13 of them.
- In one head-to-head match, Safiullin and Musetti have averaged 22 games and two sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.