Cardinals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (84-65) will visit Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals (66-83) at Busch Stadium on Monday, September 18, with a start time of 7:45 PM ET.
The favored Brewers have -185 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +150. The over/under is 8.5 runs for the game (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Cardinals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Freddy Peralta - MIL (12-8, 3.73 ERA) vs Adam Wainwright - STL (4-11, 7.95 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to bet on the Cardinals and Brewers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cardinals (+150), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Cardinals win, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have won 45, or 60%, of the 75 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Brewers have a record of 10-8 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (55.6% winning percentage).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Brewers played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Milwaukee combined with its opponents to go over the run total four times.
- The Cardinals have won in 30, or 44.1%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Cardinals have won five of nine games when listed as at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.