Cardinals vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
As they go for the series sweep, Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies (81-67) will clash with Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals (65-83) at Busch Stadium on Sunday, September 17. First pitch is set for 2:15 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Phillies as -140 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Cardinals +115 moneyline odds. The total is 9.5 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Cardinals vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Taijuan Walker - PHI (15-5, 4.36 ERA) vs Dakota Hudson - STL (6-2, 5.10 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Phillies Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Cardinals and Phillies game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cardinals (+115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $21.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Nolan Arenado hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Phillies have been favored 98 times and won 58, or 59.2%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Phillies have a 37-23 record (winning 61.7% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Philadelphia has a 58.3% chance to win.
- The Phillies went 4-2 over the six games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Philadelphia and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have come away with 29 wins in the 67 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Cardinals have a mark of 13-16 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Cardinals had a record of 4-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.