Tennessee vs. Florida: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
A pair of SEC teams take the field when the No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) and the Florida Gators (1-1) play on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The Volunteers are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 56.5 points.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Tennessee vs. Florida matchup.
Tennessee vs. Florida Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee vs. Florida Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tennessee Moneyline||Florida Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tennessee (-5.5)||56.5||-210||+170||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tennessee (-5.5)||56.5||-205||+168||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Colorado State vs Colorado
Tennessee vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Tennessee has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers have won their only game this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Florida has not won against the spread this season in one chances.
- The Gators have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
Tennessee & Florida 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the SEC||+1200||Bet $100 to win $1200|
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the SEC||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.