Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) play the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Houck Field. The Salukis are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 54.5 points.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State matchup.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Houck Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Southern Illinois Moneyline||Southeast Missouri State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Southern Illinois (-4.5)||54.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Week 3 Odds
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Penn State vs Illinois
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Army vs UTSA
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- TCU vs Houston
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Syracuse vs Purdue
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois Betting Trends
- Southeast Missouri State is winless against the spread this year (0-1-0).
- The Redhawks have not covered the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Southern Illinois has won all one of its games against the spread this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.