Cardinals vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's game between the Philadelphia Phillies (79-67) and the St. Louis Cardinals (65-81) at Busch Stadium has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Phillies securing the victory. First pitch is at 8:15 PM ET on September 15.
The probable pitchers are Aaron Nola (12-9) for the Phillies and Zack Thompson (5-5) for the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Phillies 5, Cardinals 4.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 5-3 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The Cardinals have put together a 1-1-0 record against the spread over their past 10 games (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those games).
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 65 games this season and have come away with the win 29 times (44.6%) in those contests.
- This year, St. Louis has won 25 of 54 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- St. Louis scores the 17th-most runs in baseball (666 total, 4.6 per game).
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.71 ERA this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||@ Reds||W 4-3||Zack Thompson vs Carson Spiers|
|September 10||@ Reds||L 7-1||Miles Mikolas vs Hunter Greene|
|September 11||@ Orioles||L 11-5||Dakota Hudson vs Dean Kremer|
|September 12||@ Orioles||W 5-2||Adam Wainwright vs John Means|
|September 13||@ Orioles||W 1-0||Drew Rom vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 15||Phillies||-||Zack Thompson vs Aaron Nola|
|September 16||Phillies||-||Miles Mikolas vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 17||Phillies||-||Dakota Hudson vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 18||Brewers||-||Adam Wainwright vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 19||Brewers||-||Drew Rom vs Adrian Houser|
|September 20||Brewers||-||Zack Thompson vs Wade Miley|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.