How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
Anthony Santander and the Baltimore Orioles hit the field against Jordan Walker and the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday at 6:35 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cardinals vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Orioles vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Prediction|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank eighth in Major League Baseball with 199 home runs.
- Fueled by 447 extra-base hits, St. Louis ranks 10th in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis ranks 17th in the majors with 665 total runs scored this season.
- The Cardinals have an on-base percentage of .328 this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- The Cardinals rank 11th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.3 whiffs per contest.
- St. Louis strikes out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- St. Louis has pitched to a 4.75 ERA this season, which ranks 25th in baseball.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.460 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Drew Rom (0-2) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday.
- Rom has one start of five or more innings this season in four chances. He averages 4.3 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Reds||W 9-4||Away||Drew Rom||Andrew Abbott|
|9/9/2023||Reds||W 4-3||Away||Zack Thompson||Carson Spiers|
|9/10/2023||Reds||L 7-1||Away||Miles Mikolas||Hunter Greene|
|9/11/2023||Orioles||L 11-5||Away||Dakota Hudson||Dean Kremer|
|9/12/2023||Orioles||W 5-2||Away||Adam Wainwright||John Means|
|9/13/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Drew Rom||Kyle Gibson|
|9/15/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Zack Thompson||Aaron Nola|
|9/16/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Ranger Suárez|
|9/17/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Dakota Hudson||Taijuan Walker|
|9/18/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Adam Wainwright||Colin Rea|
|9/19/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Drew Rom||Adrian Houser|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.