Cardinals vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's contest between the Baltimore Orioles (91-53) and St. Louis Cardinals (64-81) matching up at Oriole Park at Camden Yards has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Orioles, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 6:35 PM ET on September 13.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Orioles will send Kyle Gibson (14-8) to the mound, while Drew Rom (0-2) will take the ball for the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Orioles 5, Cardinals 4.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, St. Louis and its foes are 7-3-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Cardinals have gone 1-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (two of those matchups had a runline set by bookmakers).
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 28, or 43.8%, of the 64 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- St. Louis has a mark of 4-4 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 40% chance of pulling out a win.
- St. Louis scores the 17th-most runs in baseball (665 total, 4.6 per game).
- Cardinals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.75 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||@ Reds||W 9-4||Drew Rom vs Andrew Abbott|
|September 9||@ Reds||W 4-3||Zack Thompson vs Carson Spiers|
|September 10||@ Reds||L 7-1||Miles Mikolas vs Hunter Greene|
|September 11||@ Orioles||L 11-5||Dakota Hudson vs Dean Kremer|
|September 12||@ Orioles||W 5-2||Adam Wainwright vs John Means|
|September 13||@ Orioles||-||Drew Rom vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 15||Phillies||-||Zack Thompson vs Aaron Nola|
|September 16||Phillies||-||Miles Mikolas vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 17||Phillies||-||Dakota Hudson vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 18||Brewers||-||Adam Wainwright vs Colin Rea|
|September 19||Brewers||-||Drew Rom vs Adrian Houser|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.