Iga Swiatek vs. Cori Gauff: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
In the quarterfinals of the French Open on Wednesday, Iga Swiatek (ranked No. 1) takes on Cori Gauff (No. 6).
Swiatek carries -1000 odds to claim a spot in the femifinals against Gauff (+625).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Iga Swiatek vs. Cori Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Iga Swiatek vs. Cori Gauff Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Iga Swiatek has a 90.9% chance to win.
|Iga Swiatek||Cori Gauff|
|-1000||Odds to Win Match||+625|
|-165||Odds to Win Tournament||+1600|
|90.9%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||13.8%|
|62.3%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||5.9%|
|64.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||35.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Iga Swiatek vs. Cori Gauff Trends and Insights
- Swiatek advanced over Lesia Tsurenko 5-1 (retired) on Monday, securing a berth in the quarterfinals.
- Gauff will look to stay on track after a 7-5, 6-2 win over No. 100-ranked Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova in the Round of 16 on Monday.
- Swiatek has played 61 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, and 18.5 games per match.
- In her 17 matches on clay over the past year, Swiatek has played an average of 18.4 games.
- In the past 12 months, Gauff has played 53 total matches (across all court surfaces), winning 55.4% of the games. She averages 20.2 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- On clay, Gauff has played six matches and averaged 19.8 games per match and 8.5 games per set.
- In six head-to-head matches dating back to 2015, Swiatek holds a 6-0 record against Gauff. Their last meeting, at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on February 24, 2023, went to Swiatek 6-4, 6-2.
- In 12 sets between Swiatek and Gauff, Swiatek has yet to lose any of them.
- Swiatek and Gauff have competed in 102 total games, and Swiatek has won more often, securing 73 of them.
- In their six matches against each other, Swiatek and Gauff are averaging 17.0 games and 2.0 sets.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.