Cardinals vs. Rangers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Matthew Liberatore will start for the St. Louis Cardinals aiming to slow down Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers on Tuesday at 8:05 PM ET.
The Cardinals are listed as +115 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Rangers (-140). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Rangers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have been an underdog just two times in their last 10 contests and lost both matchups.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents are 1-9-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Cardinals' ATS record is 1-6-0 over their previous 10 matchups (seven of those contests had runlines set by bookmakers). For three games in a row, St. Louis and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers being 9.5 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Cardinals|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been victorious in nine, or 40.9%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, St. Louis has won two of its nine games, or 22.2%, when it's the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Games involving St. Louis have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 29 of 60 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have posted a record of 1-7-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.