Cardinals vs. Rangers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Texas Rangers and Corey Seager will hit the field against the St. Louis Cardinals and Nolan Gorman on Monday at 8:05 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at Globe Life Field.
Bookmakers list the Rangers as -145 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Cardinals +120 moneyline odds to win. Texas is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total is 10 runs for this game (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Rangers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- Over the past 10 games, the Cardinals have been named underdog just one time and left with a loss in that contest.
- When it comes to the total, the Cardinals and their foes are 2-8-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- The Cardinals have had a spread set in six of their past 10 games, and they have failed to cover the spread each time.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Cardinals|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been victorious in nine, or 42.9%, of the 21 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- St. Louis has a record of 2-5 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 29 of its 59 chances.
- The Cardinals have failed to cover in every one of their seven games against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.