How to Watch the Twins vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 3
Josh Naylor and the Cleveland Guardians hit the field on Saturday at Target Field against Sonny Gray, who is the named starter for the Minnesota Twins. First pitch will be at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Twins vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins are eighth-best in MLB action with 76 total home runs.
- Minnesota's .403 slugging percentage is 17th in MLB.
- The Twins have the 23rd-ranked batting average in the league (.233).
- Minnesota is the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.6 runs per game (264 total).
- The Twins rank 20th in MLB with a .316 on-base percentage.
- The Twins' 10.2 strikeouts per game are the most in baseball.
- Minnesota's pitching staff ranks second in the majors with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Minnesota has a 3.42 team ERA that ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins have the second-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.172).
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians have hit just 33 homers this season, which ranks last in the league.
- Cleveland is 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .346 this season.
- The Guardians rank 24th in MLB with a .232 team batting average.
- Cleveland has scored the 28th-most runs in baseball this season with just 206 (3.6 per game).
- The Guardians have an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Guardians are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking second with an average of 7.1 strikeouts per game.
- Cleveland has a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- Cleveland pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.89 ERA this year, 10th-best in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.270 as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in MLB.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Gray makes the start for the Twins, his 12th of the season. He is 4-0 with a 1.94 ERA and 69 strikeouts through 60 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Monday against the Houston Astros, when he tossed six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Gray enters the outing with four quality starts under his belt this season.
- Gray is looking for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance on the hill.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- Logan Allen (2-2) will take the mound for the Guardians, his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Monday, when he threw seven scoreless innings against the Baltimore Orioles while allowing three hits.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Allen has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/29/2023||Astros||W 7-5||Away||Sonny Gray||J.P. France|
|5/30/2023||Astros||L 5-1||Away||Joe Ryan||Brandon Bielak|
|5/31/2023||Astros||W 8-2||Away||Louie Varland||Hunter Brown|
|6/1/2023||Guardians||W 7-6||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tanner Bibee|
|6/2/2023||Guardians||W 1-0||Home||Bailey Ober||Aaron Civale|
|6/3/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Logan Allen|
|6/4/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Triston McKenzie|
|6/6/2023||Rays||-||Away||Louie Varland||Shane McClanahan|
|6/7/2023||Rays||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Zach Eflin|
|6/8/2023||Rays||-||Away||Bailey Ober||Tyler Glasnow|
|6/9/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Yusei Kikuchi|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/29/2023||Orioles||W 5-0||Away||Logan Allen||Tyler Wells|
|5/30/2023||Orioles||L 8-5||Away||Cal Quantrill||Kyle Gibson|
|5/31/2023||Orioles||W 12-8||Away||Shane Bieber||Keegan Akin|
|6/1/2023||Twins||L 7-6||Away||Tanner Bibee||Pablo Lopez|
|6/2/2023||Twins||L 1-0||Away||Aaron Civale||Bailey Ober|
|6/3/2023||Twins||-||Away||Logan Allen||Sonny Gray|
|6/4/2023||Twins||-||Away||Triston McKenzie||Joe Ryan|
|6/6/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Shane Bieber||James Paxton|
|6/7/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Chris Sale|
|6/8/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Aaron Civale||Garrett Whitlock|
|6/9/2023||Astros||-||Home||Logan Allen||Cristian Javier|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.