Grizzlies Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Memphis Grizzlies (48-28) currently have +1400 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup at home against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday, March 31 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Grizzlies NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+1400||7th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|To Make the Finals||+600||-||Bet $100 to win $600|
Think the Grizzlies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Standings Information
At present, the Grizzlies would be the second seed in the Western Conference (3.0 games behind the Nuggets), and in the first round of the playoffs they would face a team from the play-in tournament.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||New Orleans Pelicans||12.5|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Grizzlies Team Stats
- The Grizzlies have gone 48-28 on the season so far.
- This year, the Grizzlies are 33-6 at home while putting together a 15-22 record on the road.
- The Grizzlies have won 46 games (46-14) when playing as favorites, while going 2-14 when listed as the underdog.
- The Grizzlies are 3-6 in one-possession games and 15-10 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Grizzlies are 9-7 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 37-7 when favored by more than three points.
- The Grizzlies are victorious in just one contest when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-4) and one game when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (1-10).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Grizzlies' Top Players
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in points and assists per game, scoring 26.9 points and distributing 8.1 assists.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. is Memphis' best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.7 boards in each contest while scoring 17.9 points per game.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- The Memphis steals leader is Tyus Jones, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Jackson, who compiles 3.1 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.