How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 28
Nolan Gorman and Jose Ramirez will be among the stars on display when the St. Louis Cardinals face the Cleveland Guardians on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET, at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Cardinals vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB action with 73 total home runs.
- St. Louis' .432 slugging percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- The Cardinals' .257 batting average ranks 11th in MLB.
- St. Louis has the No. 5 offense in baseball, scoring five runs per game (268 total runs).
- The Cardinals rank fifth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 11 average in baseball.
- St. Louis' pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- St. Louis' 4.27 team ERA ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Cardinals combine for the 25th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.436).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jordan Montgomery (2-6) takes the mound for the Cardinals in his 11th start of the season. He's put together a 4.55 ERA in 55 1/3 innings pitched, with 52 strikeouts.
- His most recent time out was on Monday against the Cincinnati Reds, when the left-hander went four innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Montgomery is looking to record his sixth quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Montgomery will try to secure his ninth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/23/2023||Reds||W 8-5||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||L 10-3||Away||Steven Matz||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||W 2-1||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Shane Bieber|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||W 2-1||Away||Jack Flaherty||Tanner Bibee|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/30/2023||Royals||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Zack Greinke|
|6/2/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Roansy Contreras|
|6/3/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Luis Ortiz|
|6/4/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Wil Crowe|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.