Nolan Gorman Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Guardians - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM CDT
Nolan Gorman and his .457 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (68 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals against the Cleveland Guardians and Shane Bieber on May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his most recent game (1-for-3) against the Reds.
Nolan Gorman Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nolan Gorman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Nolan Gorman At The Plate
- Gorman leads St. Louis with 46 hits, batting .297 this season with 23 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, he ranks 17th in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and second in slugging.
- Gorman will look to extend his 15-game hitting streak. He's batting .316 with one homer during his last outings.
- Gorman has gotten a hit in 34 of 46 games this year (73.9%), with multiple hits on nine occasions (19.6%).
- In 11 games this year, he has hit a home run (23.9%, and 7.2% of his trips to the dish).
- Gorman has picked up an RBI in 43.5% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 21.7% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 39.1% of his games this season (18 of 46), with two or more runs four times (8.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nolan Gorman Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (73.9%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (21.7%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff is 29th in MLB with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to surrender 50 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.
- The Guardians will send Bieber (3-3) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.08 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 64 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the New York Mets, when he tossed eight innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 23rd in ERA (3.08), 37th in WHIP (1.212), and 64th in K/9 (6.6) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.