Cardinals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The St. Louis Cardinals (25-33) are currently +3000 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (13th) in the majors. To win the NL Central, the Cardinals' odds are +210 (second in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Cardinals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+3000||13th||(+3000, bet $100 to win $3000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+210||-||(+210, bet $100 to win $210)|
Think the Cardinals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Standings Information
In the NL Central, the Cardinals are 5.5 games back. They are 5.0 games behind in terms of the Wild Card.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||5.5|
Cardinals Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- St. Louis has the 18th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.32).
- The Cardinals have a 14-7 record this season in games when they smash at least two homers.
- St. Louis has collected five or more extra-base hits in 15 games this season, and has gone 12-3 in those outings.
- The Cardinals have an 11-14 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- St. Louis has gone 17-4 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals Next Game Information
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
Cardinals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Paul Goldschmidt||+2000||-||-||.298/.401/.521 10 HR 26 RBI|
|Nolan Gorman||+5000||-||-||.275/.361/.551 13 HR 42 RBI|
|Nolan Arenado||+8000||-||-||.271/.316/.450 10 HR 38 RBI|
|Brendan Donovan||+15000||-||-||.253/.346/.386 6 HR 15 RBI|
|Willson Contreras||+20000||-||-||.209/.297/.347 5 HR 25 RBI|
|Tyler O'Neill||+20000||-||-||.228/.283/.337 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Steven Matz||+20000||+25000||-||0-6 5.60 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|Tommy Edman||+20000||-||-||.258/.316/.444 6 HR 21 RBI|
|Dylan Carlson||+25000||-||-||.230/.278/.350 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Jordan Montgomery||-||+10000||-||2-6 4.48 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Adam Wainwright||-||+25000||-||2-1 6.15 ERA 5.5 K/9|
|Alec Burleson||-||-||+8000||.230/.286/.385 4 HR 14 RBI|
|Jordan Walker||-||-||+5000||.269/.313/.385 2 HR 11 RBI|
|Matthew Liberatore||-||-||+5000||1-1 4.91 ERA 7.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Cardinals gear at Fanatics!
Cardinals' Top Players
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .298/.401/.521 this season with 10 home runs, 26 RBI, and a 13.9% walk rate. He has also added seven stolen bases.
- So far this season, Nolan Gorman has been one of the team's top producers, delivering a .275/.361/.551 slash line with 10 doubles, 13 home runs, 24 walks and 42 RBI.
- At the dish, Nolan Arenado is hitting .271/.316/.450 with seven doubles, a triple, 10 home runs, 16 walks and 38 RBI.
- Tommy Edman has batted .258/.316/.444 so far this season with 11 doubles, two triples, six home runs, 14 walks and 21 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.