Cardinals vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - Opening Day
On Thursday, March 30 at 4:10 PM ET, the St. Louis Cardinals host the Toronto Blue Jays in the first game of the season. Miles Mikolas will get the ball for the Cardinals, while Alek Manoah will take the hill for the Blue Jays.
Oddsmakers list the Cardinals as -110 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Blue Jays -110 moneyline odds. The total for the game has been set at 7.5 runs.
Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Manoah - TOR (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-115||-105||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Cardinals' matchup versus the Blue Jays but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Cardinals (-110) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cardinals to beat the Blue Jays with those odds, and the Cardinals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.09.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Nolan Arenado hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- Last season, the Cardinals won 65 out of the 99 games, or 65.7%, in which they were favored.
- Last season, the Cardinals won 65 of their 99 games, or 65.7%, when favored by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- St. Louis has a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cardinals averaged 1.2 homers per home game last season (98 total at home).
- St. Louis averaged three extra-base hits per game while slugging .421 in home contests.
- The Blue Jays were chosen as underdogs in 29 games last year and walked away with the win 13 times (44.8%) in those games.
- Last season, the Blue Jays came away with a win 13 times in 29 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- Toronto hit 98 home runs on the road last season (1.2 per game).
- The Blue Jays averaged 3.2 extra-base hits per game while slugging .428 on the road.
Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nolan Arenado||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+150)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+165)|
|Nolan Gorman||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+230)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+210)|
|Tyler O'Neill||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||10th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-125||-||1st|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.