Texas vs. Penn State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (27-8) look to secure a place in the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 matchup against the No. 10 seed Penn State Nittany Lions (23-13) on Saturday at Wells Fargo Arena, tipping off at 7:45 PM.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Texas vs. Penn State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Texas vs. Penn State Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Texas vs. Penn State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Penn State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-5.5)||138.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Texas (-5.5)||138||-240||+200||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Texas vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Texas is 18-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Longhorns and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 16 out of 35 times this season.
- Penn State has won 22 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- Nittany Lions games have hit the over 20 out of 34 times this year.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1200
- Bookmakers rate Texas equally compared to the computer rankings, fifth-best in the country.
- The Longhorns have experienced the 74th-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, improving from +2200 at the start of the season to +1200.
- Texas has a 7.7% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Penn State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +10000
- The Nittany Lions were +50000 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now improved to +10000, which is the ninth-biggest change in the country.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Penn State has a 1% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.