Saint Louis vs. Tennessee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Saturday's game between the Tennessee Lady Volunteers (23-11) and Saint Louis Billikens (17-17) going head to head at Thompson-Boling Arena has a projected final score of 81-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Tennessee, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 1:00 PM ET on March 18.
In their last matchup on Sunday, the Billikens claimed a 91-85 win against UMass.
Saint Louis vs. Tennessee Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Saint Louis vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 81, Saint Louis 60
Saint Louis Schedule Analysis
- Against the UMass Minutewomen, a top 50 team in our computer rankings, the Billikens registered their signature win of the season on March 5, a 91-85 victory.
- Saint Louis has six losses to Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 20th-most in Division 1.
- The Lady Volunteers have tied for the 90th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country according to the RPI (five).
Saint Louis 2022-23 Best Wins
- 91-85 over UMass (No. 48) on March 5
- 77-75 at home over UMass (No. 48) on February 22
- 59-56 over Rhode Island (No. 74) on March 4
- 75-65 at home over Illinois State (No. 81) on December 3
- 87-84 at home over Fordham (No. 92) on January 28
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Saint Louis Performance Insights
- The Billikens have a -2 scoring differential, putting up 69.6 points per game (93rd in college basketball) and allowing 69.7 (306th in college basketball).
- Saint Louis has averaged 1.5 more points in A-10 action (71.1) than overall (69.6).
- The Billikens are scoring more points at home (74.1 per game) than away (65.6).
- In 2022-23 Saint Louis is giving up 7.5 fewer points per game at home (66.1) than on the road (73.6).
- While the Billikens are averaging 69.6 points per game in 2022-23, they have improved that mark over their last 10 games, tallying 73.2 a contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.