Missouri vs. Princeton: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (25-9) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 South Region bracket matchup against the No. 15 seed Princeton Tigers (22-8) on Saturday at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 6:10 PM on TNT. The matchup's over/under is 146.
Missouri vs. Princeton Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Missouri Betting Records & Stats
- In 20 games this season, Missouri and its opponents have gone over 146 combined points.
- Missouri's contests this year have an average total of 153.7, 7.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Missouri Tigers have compiled a 17-15-1 record against the spread.
- Missouri has entered the game as favorites 16 times this season and won 15, or 93.8%, of those games.
- Missouri has been at least a -280 moneyline favorite nine times this season and won all of those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Missouri has a 73.7% chance to win.
Missouri vs. Princeton Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 146||% of Games Over 146||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Missouri Insights & Trends
- Missouri is 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Missouri Tigers have hit the over four times.
- The 79.4 points per game the Missouri Tigers score are 11.3 more points than the Princeton Tigers allow (68.1).
- Missouri is 13-6-1 against the spread and 21-0 overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Missouri vs. Princeton Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Missouri vs. Princeton Home/Away Splits
|7-10-1||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||7-4-0|
|83.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||81.4|
|73.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||72.4|
|11-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-3-1|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.