Duke vs. Oral Roberts: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 5 seed Duke Blue Devils (26-8) and the No. 12 seed Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (30-4) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at 7:10 PM. Duke is favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which airs on CBS. Here's everything you need to know about this 5-12 matchup when filling out your brackets. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Duke vs Oral Roberts Betting Records & Stats
- The Blue Devils have a 15-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- Duke has been at least a -275 moneyline favorite 13 times this season and won all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Blue Devils, based on the moneyline, is 73.3%.
- Oral Roberts is 13-15-0 ATS this year.
- This season, the Golden Eagles have come away with a win one times in four chances when named as an underdog of at least +225 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oral Roberts has an implied victory probability of 30.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 145.5||% of Games Over 145.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Duke vs Oral Roberts Insights & Trends
- Duke is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its past 10 contests.
- The Blue Devils have gone over the total in five of their past 10 contests.
- Over its past 10 games, Oral Roberts has two wins against the spread, and is 10-0 overall.
- The Golden Eagles have hit the over twice in their past 10 games.
- The 72.5 points per game the Blue Devils put up are just 2.4 more points than the Golden Eagles allow (70.1).
- Duke is 10-8 against the spread and 17-1 overall when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- The Golden Eagles score 20.3 more points per game (84.2) than the Blue Devils give up to opponents (63.9).
- When it scores more than 63.9 points, Oral Roberts is 12-12 against the spread and 27-3 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Home/Away Splits
|7-9-0||Home ATS Record||6-4-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||6-9-0|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||88.2|
|68||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||79.7|
|9-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-5-0|
|2-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.