No other information was made available.
ST. PETERS, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper was injured after being hit while responding to help another trooper Monday morning.
The trooper was responding to assist another trooper after they had taken suspects into custody following a pursuit, Missouri State Highway Patrol said.
The trooper was traveling on Mexico Road with the vehicles' lights and sirens on when she was struck while going through the intersection at Mexico and Mid Rivers Drive.
The trooper has serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Three other people were transported to local hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Copyright 2020 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved
- Former McCloskey attorney hands over gun sought during search warrant
- Small Missouri community is national coronavirus hotspot
- Man urges people to double check COVID-19 results after he said sister, fiance got false positives
- 4Warn Forecast: Heating Up & Mid-Week Storm Threat
- Father booked into jail after search for missing 3-year-old ends in tragedy
- Hospitalizations for COVID-19 surge in Missouri, St. Louis area
- Man charged with killing his wife in their Creve Coeur home
- Michigan couple who pulled guns on black family at Chipotle speak out
- Man seen throwing punches at Louis IX statue has no regrets, 'change doesn’t happen unless you take those risks' [Update]
- Man stabbed while waiting to be picked up at Lambert Airport