UNIVERSITY CITY, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- An electrical fire in a popular restaurant causes temporary shutdown. 

The office at Taco Buddha was destroyed after an electrical fire caused significant damage Friday morning.

The owner told News 4 the fire destroyed the office and the communications system. 

The restaurant is insured and the owners said the restaurant will reopen as soon as possible. 

Copyright 2019 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Tags

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.