WENTZVILLE, Mo. (AP) — General Motors will invest $1.5 billion to make what it calls the “next generation” of mid-sized pickup trucks at its plant near St. Louis, the company’s president said Friday.
The St. Charles County government building on North second Street will be closed to the public until 2 p.m. Friday due to the loss of an Ameren transformer in downtown St. Charles.
Police believe Laura Templeton may have other victims as she promoted her child care services on multiple apps and social media accounts.
The Wentzville School District says there are five confirmed cases of Pertussis, more commonly known as Whooping Cough. The first two cases were diagnosed Thursday, another three were diagnosed Monday.
It is not currently firearms season for deer but that’s not stopping one man from hunting and putting people in serious danger.
A 53-year-old Lyft driver from St. Peters who has been charged with raping and kidnapping a woman in June was arrested Thursday night.
A woman is facing charges for allegedly hitting a woman that was crossing the street in St. Charles, killing her.
More than 10,000 people in need will receive a free Thanksgiving meal this holiday thanks to the Brass Rail Steakhouse in O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Rare discovery made while excavating home near trendy St. Louis neighborhood
- 4Warn Alert: Rain and snow chances this weekend
- St. Louis woman's suicide spurs questions about ex-boyfriend's influence
- Company surprises employees with $10 million in holiday bonuses
- Police identify man, 20, shot, killed while driving on I-270 in Hazelwood
- Man uses underwear as disguise during armed robbery of Moberly gas station
- Walmart apologizes for Christmas sweater with apparent drug reference
- Trio charged in St. Charles rolling gun battle that started with shoe sale
- Police believe man killed his estranged ex-wife before setting house on fire in West County
- Man dragged officer with stolen car, then crashed into St. Clair Square, police say