WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A brutal attack on a student has parents calling for stricter enforcement to stop bullying.
O'FALLON, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- The O'Fallon Police Department are asking the public for help identifying a man wanted for stealing from unlocked vehicles in the Highgrove Neighborhood.
O'FALLON, Mo. (AP) — Karen Moore of St. Peters rummaged around in the glove box of her vehicle earlier this month, and not a moment too soon: She found a Lottery ticket worth $50,000 that was a day away from expiring.
Richard Emery is charged with committing a quadruple homicide in December of 2018, killing Zoe J. Kasten, 8, Jonathan Kasten, 10, Jane Moeckel, 61, and Kate Kasten, 39.
An investigation of an attempted home burglary resulted in a water arrest in the flooding Mississippi River, according to St. Charles County police.
St. Charles County police are seeking your help in identifying a woman who they say could be connected to break-ins and fraud.
Emergency crews have reopened eastbound Interstate 70 near Lake St. Louis Blvd. following a deadly accident early Monday morning.
- 4Warn StormTeam Forecast
- The Notre Dame Cathedral fire isn’t the only tragedy to happen on April 15
- 'Something came upon me;' officer pulls over teen but instead of writing ticket, helps him get to job interview
- Attacked bus driver says altercation started with fight between 2 girls, then a lie
- Second woman arrested in connection with attack on St. Louis school bus driver
- Woman angry over lack of chocolate ice cream takes baseball bat to Central West End Rally's
- Sophisticated skimming devices found inside Troy, Mo gas pumps
- Man comes home to find naked man sitting on his couch drinking juice
- Loaded gun in diaper bag goes off, shoots man and toddler in car parked outside Chuck E. Cheese's
- 5-year-old boy is missing from home, but police don't think he walked away or was abducted