ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- Fair St. Louis and America's Birthday Parade are two of the region's most popular Independence Day celebrations. But both were cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
ST. PETERS, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A St. Charles County man is facing multiple charges after he reportedly hid bomb materials in multiple locations in O'Fallon and in his St. Peters home.
St. Charles County will not be mandating the use of face masks and coverings in public spaces, County Executive Steve Ehlmann announced.
Two residents were taken to a hospital after a fire broke out at an independent living facility in St. Charles Sunday afternoon.
More than 4,000 people have signed online petitions condemning Wentzville school board member Sandy Garber's Facebook page and calling on her to resign or be removed from office.
Changes are being made after a video posted online shows people throwing punches at the inaugural St. Charles Fun Fest this past weekend.
Members of the O'Fallon, Mo. community surprised members of their police department on Sunday with food donations and gift cards, while offering support and appreciation.
In the Monticello West neighborhood a hot day like Thursday would normally mean tons of kids and parents swimming. But the pool is empty and the gates are locked.
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- As the state of Missouri lifts COVID-19 restrictions so does St. Charles County, however some business owners we spoke with said they are continuing to take a cautious approach to reopening.
- Central West End couple explains why they pointed guns at protesters who demanded Krewson's resignation
- Mandatory face mask rule now in effect for St. Louis City and County
- 4Warn Forecast: Few Friday showers or storms
- Experts examine whether it was legal for St. Louis couple to point guns at protesters
- 'Some of us choose to speak up following the horrific event': McCloskey neighbors condemn gun-wielding
- St. Louis CA investigating after protesters clash over King Louis IX statue in Forest Park
- Tracking COVID-19: Breaking down case numbers in Missouri, Illinois
- Man charged with molesting children at St. Louis City daycare
- Changes coming to unemployment, food stamp recipients this month
- Catholics and protesters clash over Louis IX statue in Forest Park