After Holt High School beat Fort Zumwalt West Friday night, their strength and conditioning and defensive backs coach Aaron Smith went home not feeling well.
CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) — A St. Charles man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, admitting he was street racing with another driver when he slammed into a 73-year-old woman's SUV, killing her.
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A comparison of the number of students and employees at area universities who've tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days shows the most at Lindenwood University.
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A water main break has forced Duello Elementary School in the Wentzville School District to close early Tuesday.
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A disabled woman from St. Peters says she was sexually assaulted earlier this month while she was riding in a cab.
For many little girls, dressing up like a princess, meeting a bunch of princesses and even having a princess party is like a dream come true.
During the day, downtown historic St. Charles is a quaint area with antique shops, but at night, it's a rowdy bar scene.
Francis Howell Central's next two varsity football games have been postponed after the school says some players may have been exposed to COVID-19.
WENTZVILLE, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A Wentzville boy knows exactly how the Heimlich Maneuver works. The lesson he learned at summer camp helped save his sister's life.
Saturday night, the St. Charles Police Department ordered all bars to close early following large crowds that caused disturbances inside some of the bars and in the parking lot
Schools in St. Charles County have played enough games to evaluate how well their safety protocols are doing to prevent the spread of the virus.
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A new partnership aims to make sure every pet in St. Charles has a home amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- The St. Charles County Director of Elections is calling the email sent to election workers a "poor choice of words".
Poll workers may "act surprised" if a voters points out they are wearing a face mask improperly, according to an email to election judges and supervisors in St. Charles County.
- Woman's 'White Lives Matter' sign in predominantly Black St. Louis community infuriates neighbor
- 3 Walgreens burglarized in St. Louis County within an hour
- St. Louis man sentenced to life now walks free after 33 years
- Schnucks recalls all ground beef sold at south St. Louis store produced Sunday afternoon
- A teacher's aide who worked with special needs students, and her brother, a paramedic, died from coronavirus just one day apart
- Tracking COVID-19: Breaking down cases in Missouri and Illinois
- A show of support comes out for Crown Candy Kitchen
- 4Warn Forecast: Cool Weather Returns
- Former Kirkwood teacher arrested for statutory rape
- Grove business owner plans to reopen bars following sexual assault accusations