Wentzville Holt High School was on lockdown Tuesday morning while police investigated a threat.
Tim Klobnak's son was wearing his seatbelt when the stray bullet went through the car's door, through the seat and stopped at the seatbelt.
Officers in a St. Ann patrol car saw the motorcyclist speed by, they flicked their blue light and called dispatch when the bike crashed.
Several lanes of eastbound Interstate 70 at TR Hughes in St. Charles County were closed Friday morning following a crash.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Missouri Gov. Mike Parson pushed Tuesday for an up-or-down vote on a package of new business tax breaks and scholarships as a group of fellow Republicans blocked all work in the state Senate because of opposition to parts of the bill.
Lindenwood University’s daytime undergraduate programs at Belleville will be moving to the St. Charles Campus following the 2019-2020 academic year.
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. (KMOV.com) – The Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre has partnered with the City of Maryland Heights in hopes of improving traffic flow after concerts.
Missouri House members have passed an incentives package offering General Motors up to $50 million for an expansion of an eastern Missouri plant that makes trucks and vans.
- 4Warn Alert: More severe storms possible tonight
- Witness wanted for information in suspicious death of man at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- NHL responds to controversial no-call on game-winning goal in Game 3
- 2 Hazelwood mothers worried about their missing kids
- Fundraiser for St. Louis Society of the Blind set up in NHL ref's honor
- St. Charles man dies after being thrown from motorcycle on ramp to PSB
- Police: Woman pushed elderly man off bus, leading to his death, after he told her to be nice
- News 4 Investigates: Temporary tags part of a permanent problem
- Girl, 15, struck by train in Jefferson County is identified
- Missouri Senate passes bill to ban abortions at 8 weeks