ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- The eastbound lanes of the Blanchette Bridge were shut down Friday in response to a heavy police presence.
A North County Cooperative police officer has been charged with domestic violence, after prosecutors say he punched a woman multiple times in the face and head and choked her.
ST. PETERS (KMOV.com) -- Frieda Latta needed some work done on her house in St. Peters but couldn’t afford to spend much. She and her husband are retired and on fixed incomes, so she looked on Craigslist to find a handyman.
ST. CHARLES COUNTY, MO – During routine trapping this week by the St. Charles County Division of Environmental Health and Protection, a sample from adult mosquitoes has tested positive for the West Nile virus, however officials say there is no cause for alarm.
Many Wentzville parents are upset after students say a bus driver left a girl on the side of the road with a broken leg.
FEMA teams will be in St. Charles County for five days to offer tips on rebuilding better and stronger following this year’s severe storms.
St. Charles County will be sending crews to pick up debris from homes affected by flooding in unincorporated St. Charles County and West Alton this week.
A St. Charles County mom, grieving the loss of her baby boy, is finding a way for him to help other babies, just in time for National Breastfeeding Awareness Month.
- 4Warn Alert: Severe Storms Possible Monday Night
- Cardinals season ticket holder who celebrates home runs with headstands kicked out of Tuesday's game
- REAL ID required by October 2020, here's what you need to know
- 'A city with a rich soccer tradition': St. Louis officially announced as MLS's 28th team
- Suspect charged in connection with fatal shooting of Illinois State trooper
- St. Charles County lake closed after possible blue-green algae sighting
- Fake cop pulls over van full of real detectives, police say
- Police: Six elderly people arrested after allegedly having sex in public park
- Mom says 2 people pretending to be CPS agents tried to take her 4-year-old son away
- Rising waters left vehicles stranded on 141 in Fenton, lanes closed near I-44 Wednesday night