ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV.com) – A St. Charles business is requiring all of its employees to be fully vaccinated by Sept. 30, 2021.

“Our main priority at Ole Tyme is making sure our employees and customers are safe,” said Joan Daleo, President and CEO of Ole Tyme Produce. “During the pandemic and on-going, we remain committed to our employees and customers in being transparent with them through the decision-making process.”

The largest regional woman-owned fresh food distributor said many of their external customers have released public guidelines requiring visitors to their facilities and campuses to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The company stated there are reasons an employee may be exempt from the vaccine requirement and accommodation requests will be reviewed. About 80% of their employees are currently vaccinated. They're trying to get the remaining 20% vaccinated by September 30.

Ole Tyme Produce provides produce to schools, restaurants, catering services and sports venues.

Copyright 2021 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.