(KMOV.com) – A local veteran who fought in one of the most pivotal conflicts during World War II, the Battle of the Bulge, recently had the opportunity to visit the battlefields which helped turned the tide of the war.
- Local nurse resigns after being told she can't wear a mask around patients
- Mike Parson doesn’t plan to issue stay-at-home order for Missouri, calls it 'individual responsibilities'
- Coronavirus Latest: Jefferson County extends stay-at-home order
- Annie Gunn's using 'extensive professional disinfecting' after 8 employees test positive for COVID-19
- St. Louis City releases COVID-19 case count by zip code
- Warning letters sent to 50 non-essential businesses still open in St. Louis County
- Coronavirus stimulus package FAQs
- Funny: Montana reporter 'ain't messing' with bison at Yellowstone
- Walmart, Target, Costco ordered to stop in-person sales of nonessential products in Vermont
- Policy on masks at local hospital changes after nurse resigns