The Illinois Department of Labor is investigating complaints against a Metro East business.
Metro East Headlines
The Argosy Casino in Alton will reopen at 3 p.m. Tuesday. The casino has been closed for flooding all but eight days since May 3.
Recent flooding has forced some events scheduled for the Alton Amphitheater and nearby Riverfront Park to be canceled or moved.
The remains of a sailor from southern Illinois will return home nearly 78 years after he died at Pearl Harbor.
Emily Weber has been collecting memories her whole life and has always wanted a quilt made out of her t-shirts. The package with the finished quilt was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. The Webers said the package was dropped off Monday, but never actually showed up on their porch.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — State health officials say they're adding a screening for a rare hereditary disorder that affects the brain, nervous system and adrenal gland test for all newborn babies in Illinois.
ALTON, Ill. ( KMOV.com) -- Businesses in Alton are still feeling the affects of severe flooding but one major business received good news Saturday morning.
While the Mississippi River level is going down, some local businesses are still trying to get back on their feet from all the flooding. With more rain in the forecast, they're worried it could get worse before it gets better.
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- As we countdown to this year's Pedal the Cause in September, News 4 is introducing a key player simply known as "Safety Joe."
SWANSEA, Il. (KMOV.com) -- A 20-year-old homeless man is facing five charges, including attempted murder, after allegedly firing a gun at an officer at the end of pursuit.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — An Illinois woman has been sentenced to more than six years in prison for providing material support to terrorists by helping to fund a St. Louis County man who fought and died in Syria.
Grafton Mayor Rick Eberlin said community leaders are meeting Monday night to come up with a plan to boost the city’s recovery after flooding.
Swarms of baby spiders were reported floating through the air and landing on cars and other objects in the Metro East on Tuesday.
- 4Warn Storm Team Forecast
- Man charged in 'execution' of North County Cooperative officer
- Potentially poisonous chemical found in bottled water sold at Target, Walmart
- Witness explains why she recorded moments after officer was shot, then posted it on Facebook
- Boy saved by fallen officer shares memory, gratitude
- Video shows baby being thrown from a car seat, landing on concrete during fight at a Milwaukee gas station
- Police: Father kills man who shot 15-year-old son in face during video game sale
- 17-year-old charged in shooting of Maryland Heights officer
- Colorado gets almost 2 feet of snow on the first day of summer
- Beth Chapman from 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' is in a medically-induced coma
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
A few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 91F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.