A local group is coming together to help healthcare heroes and restaurants in St. Louis and in the Metro East during the coronavirus outbreak.
Metro East Headlines
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital is hosting a blood drive on April 14 to make sure there is an adequate supply for patients.
COLUMBIA, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Some Metro East photographers are using their cameras to flash a positive light while people are stuck inside their homes.
In efforts to support people and communities impacted by the coronavirus, Ameren has donated $500,000 to two response funds in Missouri and Illinois.
An Illinois infant with COVID-19 has died, Gov. J.B. Pritzker said Saturday. The cause of death is unknown and an investigation is underway.
Around 50 soldiers from the 1844 Transportation Company in East St. Louis were activated for COVID-19 response Thursday afternoon.
O'FALLON, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Local businesses all over the area are hurting right now, So a Metro East pastor came up with a way to help.
BELLEVILLE, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Schools across the country are adjusting to a new normal. Some students have been stuck at home for more than a week.
Illinois Gov. JB Prtizker announced a three-month extension to income tax filing deadline and announced three financial programs to help businesses with more than a $90 million financial relief package.
ALTON, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Alton Police are asking for the public’s help identifying a suspect in a string of retail thefts across the city from the last month.
O'FALLON, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- St. Elizabeth's Hospital in O'fallon, Illinois is asking the public to donate homemade masks as they prepare for a surge in COVID-19 patients.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Illinois would have to double the number of available hospital beds in the next two weeks to treat COVID-19 patients if the coronavirus is not contained amid a pandemic that has claimed 16 lives in the state, Gov. J.B. Pritzker said Tuesday.
Illinois Gov. J.B Pritzker said Sunday that states have resorted to competing against one another for desperately needed medical supplies that are dwindling as hospitals work to treat coronavirus patients.
- Local nurse resigns after being told she can't wear a mask around patients
- Funny: Montana reporter 'ain't messing' with bison at Yellowstone
- Coronavirus Latest: Illinois extends stay-at-home order through April, no on-site learning
- Coronavirus Latest: US leads the world in COVID-19 cases
- 8 employees at Annie Gunn's in Chesterfield test positive for COVID-19
- Krewson: COVID-19 in every zip code in St. Louis; cases to double every 2 days
- Couple says they are out thousands after canceling wedding due to COVID-19
- Jazmond Dixon: City's first COVID-19 death was hardworking, healthy 31-year-old, cousin says
- Parson: Social distancing order to extend 30-60 days; looking at closing parks
- SSM responds to claims that COVID-19 cases are overwhelming SLU Hospital, ER doctor dying
A mix of clouds and sun. High near 60F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly clear. Low 36F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunny skies. High 62F. Winds light and variable.