Tenants were evicted from a home in the Metro East but they left behind dozens of cats.
Metro East Headlines
A St. Louis man is facing charges for allegedly dragging a Fairview Heights police officer with a stolen car outside St. Clair Square Thursday morning.
Illinois is the latest state to file a lawsuit against e-cigarette maker Juul, alleging the company undid "years of progress made to reduce youth smoking rates."
Police say she was registered as the nurse responsible for caring for 85-year-old Wilma Melchert, her mother-in-law, who was in hospice care in Wood River.
A Shiloh, Illinois man is facing charges in connection with a chase that ended as an officer-involved shooting in East St. Louis on Saturday morning.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department is looking for leads after noticing an increase in vandalism over the last two months.
GRANITE CITY, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Metro East Sanitary District (MESD) has filed a third-party complaint against Granite City related to flash flooding in mid-August.
- Rare discovery made while excavating home near trendy St. Louis neighborhood
- 4Warn Alert: Rain and snow chances this weekend
- St. Louis woman's suicide spurs questions about ex-boyfriend's influence
- Company surprises employees with $10 million in holiday bonuses
- Police identify man, 20, shot, killed while driving on I-270 in Hazelwood
- Man uses underwear as disguise during armed robbery of Moberly gas station
- Walmart apologizes for Christmas sweater with apparent drug reference
- Trio charged in St. Charles rolling gun battle that started with shoe sale
- Police believe man killed his estranged ex-wife before setting house on fire in West County
- Man dragged officer with stolen car, then crashed into St. Clair Square, police say
Rain ending early. Remaining cloudy. High 38F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 22F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy with periods of snow during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.