A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed at an East St. Louis housing complex Friday morning.
Metro East Headlines
Some 300,000 Chicago schoolchildren are out of class for the second day in a row Friday, as negotiations continue between the city and thousands of striking educators.
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson had "a couple of drinks with dinner" before he was found asleep in his car, the mayor says.
An accident closed all lanes of northbound I-55/70 at the US 40 interchange near Troy, Illinois for several hours Friday.
After over a year of secret construction, Planned Parenthood announced its newest abortion facility on Wednesday: an 18,000-square-foot mega-clinic in southern Illinois.
Two teens are lucky to be alive Wednesday after colliding with a school bus in Bethalto, about 30 miles northeast of St. Louis.
MADISON COUNTY, Ill. (KMOV.com) - A school bus was involved an accident with a pick-up truck in Bethalto, Illinois Wednesday afternoon.
Two months after historic flash flooding in Granite City, homeowners and businesses can get some extra help.
- Cardinal Ritter cancels rest of football season, fires entire coaching staff
- 4Warn Alert: Strong to severe storms possible overnight with a threat of damaging winds
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, holding back tears: 'Not many people have asked if I'm OK'
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant uses his intro to say he's trapped in a loveless marriage
- Brothers charged in road rage shooting of St. Louis man with his 4 kids inside car
- 5 rapes reported on SLU campus in 8 weeks
- Company will pay someone $1,000 to watch 30 Disney movies and shows in 30 days
- 'I broke down crying;' Infant killed, two children critically hurt following South St. Louis fire
- Winter outlook: Warmer than average temps for many, NOAA says
- US Marshals find 3 missing children from Missouri in Texas
Cloudy skies early then heavy thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Cloudy skies early then heavy t-storms developing overnight. Low 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. High around 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.