The new school year has been delayed again in Granite City.
Metro East Headlines
GRANITE CITY, Il (KMOV.com) -- The first day of school in Granite City has been pushed back once more, with classes now set to resume Monday August 26.
The women say that excitement faded away within minutes of the trip, when one of the group’s charter buses broke down.
CHICAGO (AP) — Two Chicago women charged with killing a 19-year-old have pleaded not guilty to murder charges in the death of the victim's child.
Gov. J.B. Pritzker says Illinois will not use federal family planning funds as long as Republican President Donald Trump's administration prohibits women's health clinics from referring patients for abortions.
According to St. Clair County Emergency Management Agency, westbound lanes of State Route 15 are closed at Old St. Louis Road due to an accident.
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ill. (KMOV.com) --- An Illinois man killed in a single-car crash in Washington County Saturday night has been identified.
Victimized again – that’s how a suburban woman feels after she said an insurance company denied her one level of coverage because of her past mental health issues.
GRANITE CITY, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Days after relentless rain damaged homes and left cars disabled, cleanup is still underway in Granite City.
Illinois alleges that a company that provides water to a Chicago suburb made changes without permission from state regulators that caused lead to contaminate the village's drinking water.
A 43-year-old suburban Chicago man has been charged with attempted murder for shooting and wounding an Illinois State Trooper who serving a warrant at the man's home.
- 4Warn Forecast: Hot and humid with more severe storms possible
- Some parents uncomfortable with gender neutral title used by new teacher in Kirkwood School District
- 'We’re keeping nothing, not a dime': O'Fallon, Mo. restaurant offers pay-what-you-want to benefit teen killed in crash
- Suspect who shot officers during standoff in rural Missouri surrenders, police say
- 'A city with a rich soccer tradition': St. Louis officially announced as MLS's 28th team
- Local district changes policy after student is left on side of road with broken leg
- 'What did I do to him?'; Video shows man assaulted by police officer at St. Louis market
- Two teens rob two women at gunpoint in south St. Louis, police say
- South Dakota woman thought she had kidney stone pain, unexpectedly gives birth to triplets
- Fake cop pulls over van full of real detectives, police say
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 88F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Scattered t-storms. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. Low 71F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Scattered t-storms. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 82F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.