ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – More local businesses are requiring customers to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
COVID-19 vaccines have been approved for people age 12 and older. Health officials have said being vaccinated is the best way to stop the spread. As of Monday, 42.10% of Missourians and 51.65% of Illinoisans were fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Below is a list of local businesses requiring customers to show a COVID-19 vaccine card to enter:
- Venice Café
- Off Broadway (at least one vaccine dose or negative COVID test)
- Apotheosis Comics & Lounge
- Bengelina Hospitality Group
- Blue Strawberry
- Tick Tock Tavern
- The Royale
- Rehab St. Louis
- Just John
- The B A O
- The Pageant (at least one vaccine dose or negative COVID test)
- Delmar Hall (at least one vaccine dose or negative COVID test)
- The Factory STL (Proof of vaccination or negative test within 48 hours of showtime)
- Hollywood Casino Amphiteatre (CNN reports proof of vaccination or a negative test required for all Live Nation concerts)
- Pop's Nightclub and Concert Venue (Proof of vacciantion or negative COVID test within 72 hours of showtime. At least one shot required until Oct. 20 then full vaccination)
- COCA - Center of Creative Arts is requiring proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test no more than 72 hours old. Children under 12 must show proof of negative COVID test.
- Enterprise Center (Proof of vaccination or negative test within 48 hours of showtime)
To get a business added to the list, email Share@KMOV.com.