MILWAUKEE (AP) — Yasiel Puig and Cody Bellinger flexed their muscles. Chris Taylor flashed some leather.
Most Recent Headlines
TORONTO (AP) — Ryan O'Reilly scored his first goal with St. Louis, and Jake Allen made 22 saves as the Blues beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 4-1 on Saturday night.
A total of 55 firefighters responded to a two-alarm fire on Saturday, running a hose 100 yards down the street and into a cave that had caught fire in KC.
CIUDAD HIDALGO, Mexico (AP) — About 2,000 Central American migrants who circumvented Mexican police at a border bridge and swam, forded and floated across the river from Guatemala decided on Saturday to re-form their mass caravan and continue their trek northward toward the United States.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) — A Springfield woman who killed her live-in boyfriend with a crowbar in 2017 has been sentenced to seven years in prison after pleading guilty in a deal with prosecutors.
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — Drew Lock threw for 350 yards and four touchdowns on 23-for-29 passing, and Missouri defeated Memphis 65-33 in its homecoming game on Saturday.
(Meredith) – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has released an article detailing why they believe cow’s milk is the “perfect drink for supremacists.”
HERMANN, Mo. (KMOV.com) - The Missouri State Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal accident involving a trolley car Saturday afternoon.
Country music legend Loretta Lynn has reportedly been hospitalized for an unknown but "serious" health condition, according to Billboard Magazine.
President Donald Trump announced Saturday that the US is pulling out of the landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia, a decades-old agreement that has drawn the ire of the President.
Former Vice President Joe Biden took a swipe Saturday at President Donald Trump as the former vice president rallied Democrats in Las Vegas shortly before the President was set to hold a rally of his own a few hundred miles north of here in Elko.
The Washington Post says Saudi Arabia's announcement about the death of contributing columnist Jamal Khashoggi is not an explanation at all, but a "coverup."
The fiancee of journalist Jamal Khashoggi has published a final message to him, after Saudi authorities admitted he was killed at the country's consulate in Istanbul.
Kids in costumes flocked to a plaza in Valley Park where they collected candy and gave back donations to an injured St. Louis City police officer.
- Woman fired after video of her confronting, blocking St. Louis man from entering his luxury downtown loft
- Cause of death still unknown after human remains found in Jefferson County Monday
- St. Louis-area bride says she's out thousands after photographer didn't show up to wedding
- 4Warn Forecast
- Man caught on camera butchering deer in South City community garden
- 2 suspected cases of polio-like disease reported at St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Amber Alert issued for 13-year-old Wisconsin girl after parents found dead
- Garth Brooks making St. Louis the first stop on 2019 tour
- RECALL: Pork and chicken products sold in Missouri, Illinois recalled
- Plywood slices through windshield; driver walks away with minor injuries
Sunny skies. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mostly clear sky. Low around 40F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.