ST. LOUIS (AP) — Chad Pinder and Marcus Semien homered in a six-run fifth inning, and the Oakland Athletics rallied to beat the St. Louis Cardinals 7-3 Tuesday night.
Most Recent Headlines
The crackdown involves nearly 100 cases, five of which are criminal enforcement actions. They were brought by the FTC, Justice Department, 15 states and a slew of local authorities.
The son of a woman who was hit and killed while crossing Clayton Road in September 2016 is asking for a meeting with the St. Louis County Prosecutor.
Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders is resigning, he said in a message sent to agency employees Tuesday.
Special counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to testify publicly following a subpoena from the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, the panels announced Tuesday.
A horrific photo from the US border with Mexico shows a Salvadoran father and his daughter face-down in the water, having drowned while trying to get to the United States.
It's the site of the world's worst nuclear disaster, responsible for causing an incalculable number of deaths and exposing millions to dangerous radiation.
Exposure to a chemical commonly used to reduce bacterial contamination in cosmetics, toothpaste and products like toys and clothing may come with an unintended risk -- osteoporosis. That's according to a study in Tuesday's Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
The Festus R-6 School District is trying to determine how parents who went online to check their child’s report card on Monday were able to see the report cards for all 871 students at Festus High School.
Missouri's only abortion clinic is asking a state administrative panel to intervene before its license to perform abortions expires Friday.
This is a tradition with the Martian rovers. Before it was dubbed Curiosity, the previously deployed plucky rover was known as the Mars Science Laboratory.
Images are floating around the internet glamorizing the death of North County Cooperative Police Officer Michael Langsdorf.
A longtime Kansas City sports radio host is now off the air after making comments about Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid that sparked outrage among listeners.
Drinking coffee could activate the body's fat-fighting defenses, a discovery that could have potential implications in the battle against obesity and diabetes.
- 4Warn Storm Team Forecast
- Man charged in 'execution' of North County Cooperative officer
- Potentially poisonous chemical found in bottled water sold at Target, Walmart
- Witness explains why she recorded moments after officer was shot, then posted it on Facebook
- Boy saved by fallen officer shares memory, gratitude
- Video shows baby being thrown from a car seat, landing on concrete during fight at a Milwaukee gas station
- Police: Father kills man who shot 15-year-old son in face during video game sale
- 17-year-old charged in shooting of Maryland Heights officer
- Colorado gets almost 2 feet of snow on the first day of summer
- Beth Chapman from 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' is in a medically-induced coma
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
A few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 91F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.