Police are looking for a woman who was last seen in South County Tuesday afternoon.
Most Recent Headlines
Brandy Henderson says she doesn’t understand why postal workers are ignoring “no dumping” signs near canisters at her apartment complex.
olice say Ronald Seay’s murder of a Sacremento, California librarian was the latest in a series of threats he made against librarians.
Police are investigating a carjacking that happened in the parking lot of the Schnucks at Gravois Bluffs on Monday evening.
Tuesday afternoon the St. Louis County council gave final approval to the 2019 budget for county government, which included a total of $35 million in cuts.
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- Tenants at a downtown apartment complex say they are frustrated after a series of car break-ins and the company that owns the lot says they are taking action to stop it.
Officers from St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Clair County and Metro Public Safety will be handing out hats and gloves on Wednesday.
As he handed down his sentence, a Texas judge scolded a young mother whose two daughters died after she intentionally left them in a car overnight.
The appeals court did not identify the company, nor did the appellate judges say the subpoena was related to the Mueller investigation.
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson said Tuesday that he wants to enact a law enabling the state to collect millions of dollars of new tax revenue from out-of-state retailers who sell things to Missouri residents.
An Iowa judge cited the courthouse arrest of a drunken prosecutor in dismissing charges against a man accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
(CNN) -- On the afternoon of September 5, President Donald Trump sat in the Oval Office debating whether to throw his support behind the most extensive overhaul of prison and sentencing laws in years.
Her publicist confirmed her death to NY Daily news, saying Marshall passed away peacefully in her home in Hollywood Hills. The cause of death was reportedly complications related to diabetes.
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- A spill on Interstate 270 containing hazardous materials forced a two-lane shut down near I-55 Tuesday afternoon, according to MoDOT.
- Officer's message to 18-year-old ticketed for driving 100 mph goes viral
- 'We just are all devastated': South Carolina mother loses 4 children in fatal crash
- 4Warn StormTeam Forecast
- 'I just want it back'; Thieves steal South City woman's tiny house
- Man says he and friends were asked to leave St. Charles restaurant 'because of how we look'
- Vatterott College abruptly shuts down, including St. Louis area locations
- Police: Illinois man charged after fabricating kidnapping story, triggering Amber Alert
- Parkway School District first-grader identified in accidental shooting death
- Missouri city to remove cross from holiday display after group complaints
- Missing Troy, Mo. girl found safe
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.