A Florida man who stole $600 worth of cigarettes has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Most Recent Headlines
Tonight: 64. Cloudy. Spotty showers late. Winds: East 3-6 mph.
Monday: High 80. Mostly cloudy. Spotty showers or isolated storms. Winds: South 3-7 mph.
Tuesday: Low 70/High 83. Severe storms possible in the afternoon and evening.
Homicide detectives are investigating two separate cases where two women were found gunned down in cars just miles apart in north St. Louis.
The White House and Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh denied an allegation Sunday made by a second woman accusing him of inappropriate sexual behavior.
“This abuse went on for years, and there are a lot of people out there who think they’re the only one. This is high-level child molester stuff,” Heenan said.
A high school senior died early Sunday morning after collapsing at a cross-country meet Saturday afternoon in Charlotte.
NORTH ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- Members of the Temple Church of Christ brought the gospel to the community by helping north St. Louis residents.
During the challenge, six chosen contestants will spend 30 hours in 2-by-7-foot coffins from 1 p.m. Oct. 13 to 7 p.m. Oct 14.
Meghan revealed that she hid a piece of blue fabric from the dress she wore on her first date with Harry inside her wedding gown.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Actor James Woods has been locked out of his Twitter account over a tweet he sent out months ago that was found to be in violation of Twitter's rules.
Within the boxes, officials discovered 540 packages of cocaine hidden among bundles of bananas. Police list the value of the drugs at almost $18 million.
It might be a rocky road for seven Democratic House candidates in their respective races, but the co-founders of Ben & Jerry's ice cream are hoping to float them to Congress.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Miles Mikolas won his fourth straight start, Matt Carpenter hit his NL-leading 36th homer and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the San Francisco Giants 9-2 on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep and remain on track for the NL's second wild card.
A major New Zealand supermarket chain is removing Australian-brand Choice strawberries from shelves across the country after needles were found in a container of strawberries.
A man who pleaded guilty to shooting two teenagers along the Mardi Gras Day parade route in New Orleans has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Surveillance video captures violent shootout at East St. Louis gas station
- Family says 84-year-old was raped, sodomized at Ferguson nursing home
- 2 St. Charles men accused of having enough fentanyl to kill '1.5 million people'
- These Shop 'n Save stores are on closure list if buyer doesn't come forward
- Daycare owner kept babies tied to car seats for 7 hours a day, police say
- Severe storms possible Tuesday afternoon and evening
- 7 injured in I-55 pileup
- Recall: 132,000 pounds of ground beef may be tainted with E. coli
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Texas father, son kill neighbor over trash
- Schnucks to acquire 19 St. Louis-area Shop 'n Save locations