ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – A longtime Cardinals season ticket holder celebrates home runs with headstands.
Most Recent Headlines
It was the culmination of nearly a year’s worth of work by the local ownership group, whose MLS4TheLou campaign revived what was once thought to be a dead expansion dream for the city.
ST. PETERS (KMOV.com) -- Frieda Latta needed some work done on her house in St. Peters but couldn’t afford to spend much. She and her husband are retired and on fixed incomes, so she looked on Craigslist to find a handyman.
Less than two weeks before his scheduled trip to Denmark, President Donald Trump announced on Twitter that he has postponed his visit to Copenhagen after the Danish Prime Minister disputed his interest in buying Greenland as "absurd."
President Donald Trump has been cooling to the idea of supporting new legislation for stricter firearm background checks in recent conversations with lawmakers, congressional and Republican sources tell CNN.
BOGATA, Tx. (KMOV.com) -- A Texas woman had the find of a lifetime when she discovered a 3.72 carat diamond in a state park.
Sunset Hills police are investigating after they say a man who pulled over to help a car crash victim ended up getting carjacked at gunpoint.
At least 22 cities and local governments in Texas are working to recover from a seemingly coordinated ransomware attack on their computer networks.
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame weekend is coming up this weekend, with new honorees and festivities set for the celebration.
The US Department of Agriculture is shrinking payments offered to employees who applied for buyouts rather than relocate to the greater Kansas City area, according to a document obtained by CNN.
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- A woman in Louisville, Kentucky said she was scammed by a thief from the St. Louis area when she was trying to sell her car.
- 4Warn Forecast: Hot and humid with more severe storms possible
- Some parents uncomfortable with gender neutral title used by new teacher in Kirkwood School District
- 'We’re keeping nothing, not a dime': O'Fallon, Mo. restaurant offers pay-what-you-want to benefit teen killed in crash
- Suspect who shot officers during standoff in rural Missouri surrenders, police say
- 'A city with a rich soccer tradition': St. Louis officially announced as MLS's 28th team
- Local district changes policy after student is left on side of road with broken leg
- 'What did I do to him?'; Video shows man assaulted by police officer at St. Louis market
- Two teens rob two women at gunpoint in south St. Louis, police say
- South Dakota woman thought she had kidney stone pain, unexpectedly gives birth to triplets
- Fake cop pulls over van full of real detectives, police say
Partly cloudy skies this morning. Thunderstorms likely during the afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 89F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Scattered t-storms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. Low around 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Variable clouds with scattered t-storms. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 82F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.