SOUTH ST. LOUIS COUNTY (KMOV.com) – US Senator Josh Hawley says his patience is running out as he is demanding to know why a medical building designed for veterans at Jefferson Barracks is still not open after years of delays.
- Lake of the Ozarks: Videos show huge crowds gathering over Memorial Day weekend
- 19 shot, 4 killed in St. Louis during violent Memorial Day weekend | 'A sad, tragic beginning to summer'
- Anheuser-Busch releases new commercial featuring famous St. Louis spots: 'Together we will run again'
- 4Warn Forecast: More afternoon storms
- Millions of cicadas expected to emerge after 17 years underground
- Page urges residents who went to the Lake of the Ozarks to self-quarantine
- Missouri hairstylist with coronavirus worked while symptomatic, exposing up to 91 people
- Tracking COVID-19: Breaking down case numbers in Missouri, Illinois
- 'Sad reality:' For Illinois pig farmer, COVID-19 is latest tragedy on his farm
- Second Missouri hairstylist tests positive for COVID-19, total of 140 clients possibly exposed