(KMOV.com) – Counselor, psychotherapist and author Allison Edwards spoke to News 4 about what can be done to limit behavior disruptions in classrooms.
- Local nurse resigns after being told she can't wear a mask around patients
- Funny: Montana reporter 'ain't messing' with bison at Yellowstone
- Coronavirus Latest: 3 new cases reported in Warren County, Mo.
- Coronavirus Latest: US leads the world in COVID-19 cases
- Krewson: COVID-19 in every zip code in St. Louis; cases to double every 2 days
- Couple says they are out thousands after canceling wedding due to COVID-19
- Jazmond Dixon: City's first COVID-19 death was hardworking, healthy 31-year-old, cousin says
- 8 employees at Annie Gunn's in Chesterfield test positive for COVID-19
- SSM responds to claims that COVID-19 cases are overwhelming SLU Hospital, ER doctor dying
- Wentzville postal worker tests positive for COVID-19