PAGEDALE, Mo. (KMOV.com) – An electrical fire at a Pagedale home grew rapidly after a 75-year-old woman threw water on it.

Firefighters told News 4 the fire in the 1400 block of Leroy was sparked by something electrical and grew when the homeowner threw water on it. The fire began around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The woman was able to get out of the home before fire crews arrived.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2019 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.