(KMOV.com) – It is starting to feel a lot like winter in St. Louis area and some people aren’t happy about it, including Doug Vaughn, who thinks living in Florida is more appealing.
- Anheuser-Busch releases new commercial featuring famous St. Louis spots: 'Together we will run again'
- Video shows alleged assault of black woman, son by white Des Peres officers at Sam's Club
- Millions of cicadas expected to emerge after 17 years underground
- Drive-in movies, concerts kick off Thursday with social distancing in effect
- Missouri hairstylist with coronavirus worked while symptomatic, exposing up to 91 people
- Tracking COVID-19: Breaking down case numbers in Missouri, Illinois
- 4Warn Forecast: Chance of afternoon storms Sunday and Monday
- 'Sad reality:' For Illinois pig farmer, COVID-19 is latest tragedy on his farm
- Granite City says goodbye to 'Stormin' Norman,' a community icon who was a friend to all
- 12-year-old boy shot to death in front of his twin brother