ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com)-- The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department is investigating after a police recruit was injured during a ride along in south St. Louis
A southern Indiana man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and eating parts of her body will undergo more mental evaluations to determine whether he's competent to face trial.
A man in Anchorage, Alaska, pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman who said he strangled her unconscious and sexually assaulted her. The man then walked out of court with no prison sentence.
A teacher with the St. Louis Public School District is being treated for minor injuries after allegedly being hit by a student Friday.
St. Louis County Police detectives are investigating a murder after a man was found dead in his apartment Friday.
SIUE Police have reported receiving about 20-30 calls from people saying someone called and claimed to be with the SIUE PD and that the person called was being investigated for drugs.
WASHINGTON (CBS News)-- Police say an avid runner who was killed in a residential neighborhood in the nation's capital was likely a random target. D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham said the stabbing of 35-year-old Wendy Karina Martinez was likely random and they announced Thursday that a suspe…
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to an arrest in connection with a hit-and-run accident in which a valet driver was killed.
An advocacy group for victims of sexual abuse by priests says it wants an investigation into the St. Louis Archdiocese by Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley to be expanded.
- Surveillance video captures violent shootout at East St. Louis gas station
- Family says 84-year-old was raped, sodomized at Ferguson nursing home
- 2 St. Charles men accused of having enough fentanyl to kill '1.5 million people'
- These Shop 'n Save stores are on closure list if buyer doesn't come forward
- Parents seeking answers after toddler struck, killed by ice cream truck
- Daycare owner kept babies tied to car seats for 7 hours a day, police say
- Schnucks to acquire 19 St. Louis-area Shop 'n Save locations
- 4Warn StormTeam Forecast
- 7 injured in I-55 pileup
- Recall: 132,000 pounds of ground beef may be tainted with E. coli