Federal prosecutors will not seek the death penalty against two people in the connection to the murder-for-hire plot that led to the death of Andre Montgomery in 2016.
St. Louis Crime News
Police are investigating a double shooting that happened in Velda City Tuesday afternoon.
A man died after he was found shot inside a parked car in Jennings early Saturday morning, police say.
Homicide detectives are searching for answers after a deadly shooting in a north St. Louis neighborhood Tuesday night.
Police are searching for a man who they say was caught on camera smashing the glass door of a gas station before he stole cigarettes.
Both the Missouri Highway Patrol (MSHP) and Illinois State Police (ISP) are advising people to stay home this week.
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- A 14-year-old is in custody after he was reportedly part of a group of teams who carjacked a victim outside his home Saturday.
Residents in Richmond Heights can sleep soundly now after local police captured a mean green nusiance wreaking havoc in the area.
Police have released photos of a suspect they say hit an emergency room worker in a hit-and-run in The Grove.
Another man has been charged in connection with looting that is tied to the shooting death of retired St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn.
Police in St. Charles County have arrested three people following a home invasion and assault in Warren County.
A suspect is on the run after carjacking a woman at gunpoint outside of a Hazelwood apartment complex Wednesday morning.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A man charged with killing a St. Louis police officer in August waived arraignment and pleaded not guilty on Wednesday.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A rural eastern Missouri man charged with child porn counts has also been accused by the FBI of threatening to kill the heads of various online platforms, including YouTube and Twitter.
G&W Meat and Bavarian Style Sausage Company in St. Louis said its delivery van was stolen Saturday, used to commit crimes, and then set on fire.
Christina Pryor says the treatment from nurses towards her brother at the Select Specialty Hospital in Town and Country was unacceptable.
An investigation is underway after a man was found dead inside a vacant resident in north St. Louis Tuesday morning.
Matthew Baker, a former Boy Scout leader in St. Charles County charged with molesting multiple children and threatening harm to them if they spoke out, pleaded guilty Monday.
A Utah man told police he was on his way to kill former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill after he was arrested for speeding and driving under the influence, the Deseret News reports.
A Missouri woman has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for participating in a conspiracy to help a former Missouri man who died in Syria while fighting for the Islamic State.
Police are searching for a man who they say knocked an elderly woman to the ground, robbed her and stole her car at a Walgreens in Glen Carbon, Illinois.
- Caught on cam: Owner saves puppy from gator
- Testing of wastewater shows dramatic increase in COVID-19 cases in Missouri
- Missouri releases list of priority population for COVID-19 vaccine
- Police ID 2 killed when truck crosses median on I-55
- Cardinals respond to incident involving Carlos Martinez in Dominican Republic
- West County restaurant owner vows to continue indoor dining despite threat of fine, jail time
- 2 arrested, 1 still at large in deadly Collinsville home invasion
- Bars, restaurants in St. Charles County ordered to close at 11 p.m. to stop transmission of virus
- Doctors warn incubation period of COVID-19 can give false negatives if test is taken too soon after exposure
- St. Louis doctor simulates the final moments of a COVID-19 death in viral post