ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The NHL All-Star Weekend is underway in downtown St. Louis!
The weekend is estimated to bring in $20 million for the City of St. Louis.
The game will come a year and a half after renovations were completed at Enterprise Center.
Here's the schedule of events:
Saturday, Jan. 25
- NHL All-Star 5K*, 9 a.m. in downtown St. Louis
- Black Hockey History Tour Truck, 10 a.m - 7 p.m. at Kiener Plaza
- 2020 NHL Fan Fair*, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. at St. Louis Union Station
- NHL Mascot Showdown*, noon and 2 p.m. | NHL Fan Fair at St. Louis Union Station
- NHL Learn-To-Play Skills Jamboree, 12 p.m. at Winterfest Rink in Kiener Plaza
- Green Day performance, 5 p.m. at 14th & Market
- All-Star Game Watch Party, 6 to 10 p.m., Kiener Plaza
- 2020 NHL All-Star Game*, 7 p.m. at Enterprise Center
- Black Hockey History Tour Truck, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. l Missouri History Museum
- 2020 NHL Fan Fair*, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. l St. Louis Union Station
- NHL Mascot Showdown*, noon and 2 p.m. l NHL Fan Fair at St. Louis Union Station
- Try hockey for free**, 12 p.m. at Winterfest Rink in Kiener Plaza
*Paid ticket/registration required. **Free pre-registration required.
All other events are free and open to the public. Additional events surrounding the weekend may be added at a later date. Visit here for the latest on the events.
All fans will be required to go through metal detectors before entry into the event areas prior to concerts and events.
Anyone going to the 14th Street performances and at Enterprise Center will need to follow to the clear bag policy.
NHL Fan Fair, located at Union Station, is an interactive hockey exhibit.
Fans can enter through the 20th Street entrance of St. Louis Union Station only.
It is being held all weekend long and will feature interactive games, trophies, memorabilia, attractions and more.
All attractions are included with price of admission. Fans can
Tickets cost $18 for adults, $16 for children, college students, military personnel and seniors on Saturday and Sunday. Children 3-years-old and under are free!
Tickets are still available.
Beginning Thursday, January 23 until at least Sunday, January 26:
- Market Eastbound Curb lane CLOSED between 16th and 14th
Street Closures will be in effect beginning at 12:00am on Thursday, Jan. 23 until 2:00pm on Sunday, Jan. 26.
- 14th Street between Clark and Chestnut St.
- Market St. from 16th to 13th St.
- 15th between Market St. and Chestnut St.
- Chestnut St. between 15th and 14th St.
- Market Street from 14th – 16th Street will be closed on Friday and Saturday, from 7:30pm – 11:00pm both nights.
Click here for the road closures for the NHL All-Star 5k taking place Saturday morning.
- Fans can park at one of the 21 free Park-Ride lots at MetroLink stations in Missouri and Illinois, and ride MetroLink to any of the six stations serving downtown.
- Metro will have extra security and personnel throughout the system to assist passengers, and will be ready to add extra trains into service, if needed.
It’s easy to plan your trip to All-Star Weekend:
- Download Transit app to your mobile device (iOS – Android)
- Find schedules, park-ride information and more at metrostlouis.org
- Contact Metro Transit Information – 314-231-2345 (phone) | 314-207-9786 (text)
- Available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Purchase your MetroLink tickets (iOS – Android)
Ride Share (Lyft, Uber) drop-off/pick-up