Toast to Mom this Mother’s Day with beer and brunch at The Biergarten at Anheuser-Busch St. Louis on Sunday, May 12 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. What better way to say thanks than with a mouthwatering menu for the whole family, including Anheuser-Busch-inspired fare, and a day at the brewery.
Families will enjoy various delectable eats dreamed up by The Biergarten chefs, such as:
· A Budweiser waffle station with Blue Point Blueberry Ale syrup
· Biscuits with Michelob AmberBock gravy
· St. Louis salad with Michelob Ultra dressing
· Pretzels with Michelob Golden Light cheese and Shock Top mustard
· Golden Road Pineapple Cart ham
· Breckenridge Vanilla Porter brownie
Adults can also enjoy specialty cocktails available in addition to the rotating selection of Anheuser-Busch brews on tap:
· Stella Artois Cidre mimosas ($5 each or $15 for bottomless)
· Virtue Rosé frozé buffet
· Bud Light chelada (a Mexican inspired Bloody Mary)
Also, stop by the gift shop for keepsakes she’ll adore, including Michelob Ultra yoga mats and activewear for the sporty mom, Swarovski embellished baseball caps for the Cardinals fan or create your own six-pack with the latest Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer and Babe Rosé. All items can be gift-wrapped at no extra charge.
After enjoying brunch, guests can also take a nice stroll through the brewery with Mom and learn about the art the goes into brewing Anheuser-Busch beers by taking a complimentary tour or trying one of the premium beer experiences, like the Beermaster tour or the new Horses and Heritage tour.
Brunch is $25 for adults, $15 for children ages 4 – 15 and complimentary for children ages 3 and under. Other beverages available at brunch include juice, soft drinks, coffee, and tea, which are included in the price of the meal.
Make sure to make your reservations quickly as Mother’s Day Brunch can be a popular event. Reserve your tickets by calling 314-765-4649 or emailing BiergartenSTLEvents@anheuser-busch.com.
- Occurs Sunday, May 12th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm