LIST: Places to watch the fireworks for the 4th of July
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - The JB Blast annual Fourth of July celebration at Jefferson Barracks was postponed Friday to a later date due to severe weather, a spokesperson for St. Louis County government tells News 4. The event is rescheduled for July 21.
If your plans to go to Jefferson Barracks were ruined by the weather Friday, there are other events in the St. Louis area this holiday weekend. There are also plenty of places that are having fireworks for America’s birthday.
Here is a list of places that will have firework displays:
- Heritage and Freedom Fest, July 1-4: This festival will take place at the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex. Fireworks will go off around 9:30 p.m. on July 4. For more info, click here
- Fair St. Louis, July 4: If you’re looking to celebrate America’s biggest birthday party, you’ll want to see the gorgeous fireworks light up the sky across the Mississippi and the Gateway arch around 9:45 p.m. For more details, click here.
- Rooftop at City Museum, July 4: It’s time for a rooftop vibe at the City Museum with a view of the fireworks all across the St. Louis skyline from 7 to 11 p.m. For more info click here.
- Riverfest at Frontier Park in Historic St. Charles, July 2-4: The annual Independence Day Celebration will include carnival rides, craft and food vendors, live music, and a fireworks display at 9:20 p.m. on Tuesday, July 4th. For more information, click here.
- Ferguson 4th of July Celebration, July 4: The city of Ferguson will have its annual 4th of July Celebration at January-Wabash Park. There will be a merry parade starting at 10 a.m., and a festival from 4 to 9 p.m. Fireworks, food trucks, live music, and fun family-friendly activities, can be expected around 9:15 p.m.
- Fireworks Cruise, July 4: It’s time to aboard the Tom Sawyer & Becky Thatcher paddleboat at 7:30 p.m. and enjoy music to the ears with the Dixeland band! The dock will return beneath the Gateway Arch and watch the sky light up. For more details, click here.
- Six Flags Coca-Cola July 4th Fest, July 1-4: Six Flags will have their firework display every night at 9:05 p.m. For more details click here.
- Eureka Independence Day Celebration, July 4: Eureka’s 4th of July Celebraion will be held at the Central Avenue Spur. There will be a rockin show, food, and fireworks. The fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m. For more information, click here and don’t forget to bring those lawn chairs!
- Kirkwood Freedom Festival, July 4: The city of Kirkwood is hosting their annual Freedom Festival at Kirkwood Park, with food trucks serving at 5 p.m. and live music at 7 p.m. Fireworks will begin at dark!
- Schroeder Park, July 4: It’s time to head to Schroeder Park for a concert with Butch Wax & the Hollywoods! They perform from 6 to 9 p.m. with fireworks following after!
- Webster Groves Community Days, July 3-4: Residents at Webster Groves can enjoy the children’s pet parade on July 3, a community days parade during the day, and a firework display on Tuesday, July 4, at 9:45 p.m. For more information, click here.
- JB Blast(rescheduled for July 21): The JB Blast is returning for their annual Fourth of July Celebration to Jefferson Barracks Park. There will be live music, a fireworks show, and food trucks.
Copyright 2023 KMOV. All rights reserved.