Attic fire surprises St. Louis County family as they watch TV

Print
Email
|

by KMOV.com Staff

KMOV.com

Posted on February 4, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Updated Tuesday, Feb 5 at 10:47 AM

BLACKJACK, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A family was sitting around watching television when they realized their house was on fire Monday night.

The family told fire fighters they first noticed their lights flickering. Two adults and three children were in the house when the fire broke out.

A fire burned in the attic of the house on Verdun Estates in Blackjack, Mo.

When the family realized the house was on fire they scrambled to get out in time.

The fire went to two alarms before fire fighters were able to get it under control.

 

Print
Email
|