(KMOV) -- All lanes of eastbound I-64, in downtown St. Louis, from Jefferson to 6th Street will close this weekend.
This closure will take place from 8:00 p.m. today until 8:00 p.m. Sunday, December 11, for bridge work.
The detour motorist are asked to use is Jefferson to I-44 to get into downtown. The eastbound ramps at Pine Street, Forest Park, and Ewing will close at 7:00 p.m. today until 8:00 p.m. Sunday, December 11.
There will be one lane on westbound I-64 from Jefferson to 6th Street that will close from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.
The Broadway or 10th Street entrance ramps will also close from 5:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
· I-70, St. Louis City, right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until summer 2012.
· I-64, St. Louis City, eastbound 11th Street exit ramp closed weekdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (except Thursday and Friday this week)
· I-70, St. Louis City, express lanes are closed until mid-December.
· I-70, St. Louis City, the ramp from eastbound I-70 to 10th Street has permanently closed.
· Grand Blvd, St. Louis City, closed from I-64 to Chouteau by St. Louis City until mid 2012.
· I-255, St. Louis County, northbound right lane and shoulder closed until late December 2011